Internship in translation and translation management
Quality work objectives
We offer internship programmes in translation and translation management to universities and individual candidates who want to learn hands on the profession of translation and its extraordinary developments.
SMG UK specialises in providing advanced services in the following:
- Multilingual translation and writing
- Interpreting for conferences and negotiations
- Foreign language secretarial services
Our daily activities include:
- Terminology research and creation of specific glossaries
- Translation and proofreading
- Management of translation, editing and publishing programs
- Continuous selection and assessment of translators
- Updating IT resources
- Market analysis, marketing and advertising strategies
- Client relationship management
Each programme is customised by one of our supervisors based on the applicant’s academic orientation and skills.
Applicants must send their CV and all the information required to arrange the internship (insurance coverage, possession of visas, relative university/institutional agreements and regulations).
Admission tests may be required.