Multilingual assistance for overseas
Below we summarise some of the main languages in which we carry out translation projects.
Discover the languages spoken in every country of the world!
- English: American, British, Australian… Which one? Translating a language with many local variants. Why isn’t English an easy language to translate into?
- German: a highly technical language where precision in translation makes all the difference.
- Italian : our linguistic speciality, assisting large-scale engineering and metalworking firms.
- Chinese : a universe to be discovered with risks and opportunities not to be underestimated. The reasons for our introduction of pre-eminent Chinese researchers into our workforce.
- Japanese: localising your texts to one of the biggest international markets. Here are the secrets behind one of the most complex of oriental languages.
- French: tackling technical and legal translation in French while respecting the linguistic purity that is so appreciated by that culture.
- Spanish: the enormous linguistic differences between European Spanish and South American Spanish. Localising and globalising your translation according to the target market.
- Portuguese: one of the least considered translation languages, but one of the most demanding markets. The advantages of terminological uniformity in Portuguese translation.
- Russian: suggestions and possibilities for translation and localisation into Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian, and other languages of post-Soviet states.
- Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish: three Nordic languages offering a promising future to your business due to our high-profile translators.
- Dutch, Flemish or Netherlandic? We reveal the differences between them, paying particular attention to translation for the mechanical industry, and to the cultural identities these languages give voice to.
- Arabic: the numerous linguistic differences between local varieties often mean that an Egyptian reader may find the writings of a Tunisian barely incomprehensible.
- The Balkan and East European Languages: linguistic oddities and socio-cultural complexities in East European countries.
- Hindi: from technical translations to localisation services, the importance of one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Greek: not only a language, but a pillar for the cradle of mediterranean culture.
- Hebrew: the importance of technical translations for the development if induastrial sectors in Israel.
- Korean: the impact of American English on South Korean “loan words” and de advent of Konglish.
Compila i campi del modulo sottostante per richiedere un preventivo ai nostri uffici. Il nostro staff sarà lieto di poter rispondere alla tua richiesta nel più breve tempo possibile.